Data of the Service Provider.
FJ Intelligence is a trademark owned by FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. (registered office in Valencia, Gran Vía Ramón y Cajal 1. Registered in the Commercial Register of the Province of Valencia, Volume 9851, page 152, Sheet V161503. CIF B98670813). The service provider is FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U.
For any communication you can contact us, by appointment, by calling 962357400, or you can communicate directly through the e-mail address email@example.com.
General Conditions governing the use of the website owned by FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. (https://www.fjintelligence.com/).
- The access and use of the web pages of the site of FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. is governed by the present general conditions. To these effects, by web site is understood not only the web pages, but also the information, contents and services that are made available to those who access the site. The access to the web site of FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. implies acceptance of the present general conditions. In the case that for a certain content (v.g. informative) or service (v.g. links of interest) particular conditions are established, these will be preferential to the present general conditions.
- The contents of the website cannot be considered an offer of services or a contracting proposal for those who access it, nor should its contents be considered legal advice or information for decision making. The content comes from our own and other sources. It is intended to be useful to users who access the website, but does not guarantee its usefulness, so the user assumes that he/she should not make decisions based on its contents without professional advice.
- Any information provided through the website, contact forms or transmission of documents and information (e.g. curriculum vitae) is done at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use the procedures and security features described to prevent unauthorized access. By submitting such information and/or documentation, you expressly consent to the storage of such information and/or documentation as well as to the treatment and/or processing for the purpose for which it is to be used in accordance with its usefulness.
- Whoever intends to establish a system (hyperlink or any other technical means) of link to the website of FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. must obtain express written authorization from the latter. The link, authorized or not, does not imply any relationship between whoever establishes it and FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. The authorization will always be revocable.
- HERNANDEZ MARTI ABOGADOSLLL.P. will not be responsible for the information or the contents to which the links of the web site direct, or for the inclusion of directories or instruments of search of contents, which constitute a mere facility and not a promotion of such contents, sites, search engines or directories with information, being of exclusive responsibility of the user the access to the same ones.
- The information or personal data that may be collected, stored, treated, used and processed by FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. are incorporated into a file owned by FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U. and are as follows:
- The information you provide when filling in the forms on our website, such as: (a) your name and surname, email address, telephone, curriculum vitae and the data contained therein; (b) the name and surname, and/or other personal data of any other person you provide. This information will be used exclusively to provide the information or services you have requested when providing such information or services;
- A record of the communications exchanged with you;
- Details of the services you are interested in and those you contract;
- Information about whether you have opened or accessed the contents of e-mails sent to you through our domain;
FJ INTELLIGENCE EUROPA S.L.U.
- Gran Vía Ramón y Cajal 1
- 46007 Valencia
- Phone (34) 962357400
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org